Sunday 30 November 2008

Chox doesn’t seize to amaze me!!! Today at training we worked on motivating fast dog walk and powering on just re enforcing the basics really with Senna (my aunties young dog) and Chox we had a long distance and a very slight angle between a jump and the weaves the first time he didn’t put the brakes on hard enough the second time WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!! He really really shocked me I was absolutely delighted with him he worked very nicely!

I did some ob training at home on sat morning just reinforcing the position on my leg and really getting him to push on it he was so good he is just trying so hard to please me at the moment !

Little juice is still as cute as ever and being as bold as ever she thinks the cat is her best friend the cat has other ideas when he is sleeping and he gets a puppy licking his face with a waggly uncontrollable bum attached! :D

No comments: