Tuesday 5 April 2011

Wow i am really rubbish !!

Well to say a lot has changed would be an understatement! I don’t think I have posted anything about little juicey’s competing. She is an absolute star and I love working her. She has been soooo easy to train it’s unreal! I could ask more from her she has taken me to grade 7 in one season and unfortunately there were no champs left so I cannot wait to do my first champ with her. Chox… well my little brown chocolate dog that was never going to get out of grade 3 has gone grade 7 he had 3 wins last year very close together, my aim for this year was to get the last one and the little super star did it at our first show of the season at mid downs. So now both dogs have their first champs on the same day, hmm I am very excited. I have given myself lots of home work to do, with both dogs, as I went a bit stale towards the end of the season last year and was not enjoying it as much , I think it might have something with the pressure I was putting on myself. I am really looking forward to this year with both dogs and aim to just have fun again!

And I will remember to update my blog !!

Lots of love !

No comments: