Sunday 21 June 2009

Newton Heath

Well Dexter is not good at the moment he has been on and off lame for the last few weeks I am waiting for an appointment with the chiropractor so he stayed at home with mum this weekend. We were at Newton Heath sat was not so good I missed walking his agility so the jumps weren’t were I thought!! The novice chum he did beautifully but the tit that I am missed two jumps out .. oops but he was brilliant!! For some reason I just wasn’t on the ball on sat or on Sunday really but I am so pleased with how he is working at the moment. Although he did get 2nd in the grade 3 jumping : ) !!
Juice I haven’t got much to say apart from she is perfect and so much fun! She had a lovely weekend and we spent loads of time together! She also had a play with Natalie’s Ham and he is sooooo cute!!

No comments: